Check out SwagBucks!

Search & Win

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello to my followers *lol*

I've decided that I don't do enough actual writing in my pretty little blog. SO I'm going to start posting deals more and the deals i do more, perhaps even with pictures lol. Prepare yourself, the fun will start tomorrow *grin*


But for now heres a few things for you to enjoy!


Get a free mystery gift which could be worth up to $100 from Snapfish
First create a Snapfish account if you don't already have one.
Then go to their Facebook page and 'like' them.
Click on "Claim Gift"
Fill in your name, address and such, and you'll see what you won on the next screen!
I got 20 free prints which I banked in my Snapfish account. 




Organize In Style
There’s a new P&G coupon booklet with $35 in savings!
Go and grab your FREE Organize in Style coupon booklet. It contains coupons for your favorite P&G brands plus tips from HGTV’s Patrick Brown!
Get it HERE.
Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.



Mrs. Wages<sup>®</sup> Instant All Natural Salsas & GuacamoleIf you take the short survey at Mrs. Wages, you get a free packet of their Instant Classic Salsa seasoning. Click on "Complete Our Survey" in the lower middle. It takes about 2 minutes.

No comments:

Swag Bucks Widget!